Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Most wonderful time of the year



      I love this picture for multiple reasons. First, and most obvious, the Christmas tree! It's one of my favorite things about Christmas, right behind the non-stop jolly music that can be found on just about every radio station. I also love this picture because this happens to be my favorite mannequin. We have endless mannequins dressed one after the other in H. Freeman and Oxxford suits, tuxedos, sport coats... But not the Michael (I name every one of our mannequins. I may be partial to this one for a couple reasons.) He's wearing a pair of charcoal made-to-measure Corbin slacks with a blue Eildon Hills v-neck wool sweater. I chose the Michael for this picture because what could be a more perfect Christmas gift for Mr. Particular than a classic v-neck or quarter zip sweater. It doesn't hurt that we have just about every color of the spectrum available. So if you're on the search for a gift for the man who has it all, who couldn't use another warm sweater for a day like today?!

And don't forget BOCC gift cards make the perfect stocking stuffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment